Please make sure you are checking the Size Chart individually in product page.
Every measurement that appears on the website is measured by us. WE MEASURE ALL GARMENTS MANUALLY( not stretched the material +/-2cm). This may be slightly different than your measurements taken by measuring yourself with a tape.
TO FIND YOUR MEASUREMENTS, THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS TO MEASURE YOUR GARMENT THAT FITS YOU WELL AND COMPARE WITH DIMENSION GIVEN IN THE TABLE.
All measurements are listed in centimeters. Please read the size charts carefully, as the different styles and brands vary widely! If in doubt, please contact us and we would be happy to advise on sizing. We want you to be happy with your purchase!
Lay your garment flat and measure each level (bust, waist, hip and length) as shown and that will give you the best idea.
Before we start measuring, we lay down the dress on a flat hard surface and smooth out any wrinkles. We then follow the steps below.
- A - Bust: The measurement is taken across the front, from armpit to armpit (side seam to side seam directly under the armhole or sleeve, then doubled). If you need to measure your body instead of an existing garment please note some amounts we give will need to be doubled to find the circumference. E.g. we may give a bust size. The top of dress may have a 'relaxed' measurement of 40 cm (from armpit to armpit) doubled to 80 cm then gently stretched (+1,5 cm) to 41,5 cm or doubled to 84 cm to provide a measurement of Bust 80-83 cm gently stretched.
- B - Waist: The waist measurement is the smallest part of the waist.. The measurement is taken from side to side directly at the waistline, then doubled.
- C - Hip: The measurement is taken from side to side directly at the hip line, then doubled.
D - Length: Lengths are measuring from the armpit to hem or the longest point.
E - Length: Lengths are measuring from the shoulder to the hem or the longest point.
- Measurements shown in the Size Conversion refer to body measurements.
- This size conversion chart is intended for reference only.Please refer to the size chart when ordering.
- The fit of a garment may vary depending on the cut, style and fabric.
|Dual Size||AU / UK Size||EU||US||Bust (CM)||Waist (CM)||Hips (CM)|
How To Measure
Relax your arms by your sides and measure around the whole of your chest keeping the tape measure horizontal and slightly loose.
To find the natural crease of your waist, bend to one side and measure around your waistline.
Stand with your feet together and measure the area just below your hip bone.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org